Hi All,

Does anyone have access to an "official" job description for a
peritoneal dialysis nurse?  I have called the ANNA (American Nephrology
Nurses' Association) and they do not have one.  All I've been able to
find are job postings and I'm not sure that is what he's looking for,
even though I'm going to send them to him  : ))

Thank you for your time,

Michele

Michele Sensano
Library Assistant
Medical Library
Children's Hospital of Central California
9300 Valley Children's Pl.
Madera, CA 93636
(559) 353-6178

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Childrens Hospital Central California proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Childrens Hospital Central California. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.