From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Sharifi
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PubMed Link Resolver/G Query Question

We had the same experience. Try changing the web address in your hyperlinks
to:
www.ncbi.nlm.gov/entrez?holding=*your library id * This change worked for us, but in all honesty I'm not sure why.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Sara Pimental <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I emailed Pubmed about it.  We have a link that shows our icons and we
> are going directly to this weird search.
>

> Sara Pimental
> Senior Consultant
> Clinical Library
> Kaiser Permanente
> 1 Kaiser Plaza, 16B
> Oakland, CA 94612
> Office: 510-271-2360
> Cell 510-292-5015
>

> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
> e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using
> or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in
> error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
> permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading,
> forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.
>

> From:   "McCarthy, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
> To:     [log in to unmask]
> Date:   12/10/2013 11:19 AM
> Subject:        PubMed Link Resolver/G Query Question
> Sent by:        Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry if this has been covered before.
>
> Has any been doing a search in PubMed, clicked on their Link Resolver,
> and have an NCBI G Query page returned? See below.
> Seems to be connected to Pub Med Central but I've never seen it
> before. Is there a way to turn this off?
>
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
>
> [cid:[log in to unmask]]
> Jennifer McCarthy
> Edward G. Miner Library
> University of Rochester Medical Center
> 601 Elmwood Ave.
> Rochester, NY 14642-0001
> 585-275-4603

Claire Sharifi

Reference Librarian, Liaison to the School of Nursing and Health Professions Gleeson Library | Geschke Learning Center University of San Francisco
(415) 422-5399

Skype: cosharifi