Hello,
I need this ASAP for new Director of Professional Practice.   We no longer subscribe to JBI

JBI 649
Pain Assessment & Management
July 18, 2012.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Boo Horak

Beula (Boo) Horak
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
Medical Library
2901 Squalicum Parkway
Bellingham, WA  98225

360-788-6786
360-715-4106 (fax)

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws.  If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.