Hi, sorry for cross-posting, but I have a patron who urgently needs this book by the end of the week. If anyone can provide, please contact me directly off-list.

http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9780763755812/

Thanks so much,

David

David Kruidenier, MLS
Health Sciences Libraries @ Virtua
Virtua Voorhees Hospital
100 Bowman Drive
Medical Library: Garden Level Room GD550
Voorhees, NJ 08043
p: 856-247-3207
f:  856-247-3222
http://www.virtua.org<http://www.virtua.org/>

This message, and any included attachments, are from Virtua Health or its related affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein is privileged, proprietary or may include confidential information and/or protected patient health information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating or taking any action based on such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please delete this message promptly and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [log in to unmask]

Thank you