Yup. Snowy owl for certain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowy_owl

Very cool birds. One of the most exciting birds I've ever seen was a snowy owl swooping across the summit of Cadillac Mountain in Maine during a January snowstorm.

Then again, we also used to see them perched on top of the light poles along I-35 in Duluth, Minn., hunting rats by the grain elevators down at the port terminal.

Dave G.