Indeed. But to give Stowe the benefit of reality here, you can ski there through this Sunday the 15th for $52/day for an adult. For a Saturday, that's a pretty good deal for Stowe.

--Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Kulas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 04:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Need help navigating Stowe web site

With the exception of the word "Gosh."--I would have used "Sheesh."--that's what I was about to reply word-for-word.

;-)

--Matt K.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Alex Friend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Where are the midweek deals listed on the Stowe web site?

There aren't any. Why would they have midweek specials? Discount their product? Gosh.

But seriously: I think this http://www.stowe.com/ski-ride/specials/ is what you're looking for.

--Alex