The card is $5, the bypass option is free.

http://www.stoweonestore.com/eStore/Content/Commerce/Products/DisplayProducts.aspx?ProductGroupCode=23&ProductCategoryCode=807

You have to do it online to $52 deal.  First time you show up, you pick up your card and sign a form.    They are trying to get you to buy your tickets online.

I am a Stowe guy, so I believe it is worth the extra $12.