Interesting program.  Nothing I would do, but it does have some benefits.  If I had a vacation home and had to drive up and back,  it would be nice not to have to schlep skis around.  Plus they tune them.

All Access Demo Pass

You are invited to take advantage of one of Stowe Mountain Resort’s best products: The All Access Demo Pass
Why buy a single pair of skis or a snowboard when you can have unlimited access to over 300 of the newest pieces of equipment on the mountain? Get demos for the whole season for $595.95 (Stowe pass holders save $100).*
The All Access Demo Pass at Stowe Mountain Resort offers:
Selection: Unlimited access to the best selection of winter recreational equipment – brands like Burton, Stockli, Black Diamond Tele, Rossignol, Dynastar, Volkl, K2 and more!
Variety: Choose the perfect equipment for each day’s conditions
An Edge: Freshly-tuned equipment
Flexibility: Ski or race in the morning, snowboard or tele in the afternoon!
Perfect Fit:  Our expert staff will match you and your ability to the right equipment.
Convenience: We are located in Stowe Toys, at the base of the Four Runner Quad, open 7:30am – 4:30 pm daily.
Our Demo pass price hasn’t changed in years, but the skis & boards are updated EVERY SEASON!
The All Access Demo Pass also makes the perfect gift for the skier or rider in your family.
Buy Now
*Tax exclusive. Non-transferable. Equipment models/sizes are limited and available on first come, first serve basis. Single day use only. Customer is responsible for equipment damage (damage waiver is available). Credit card deposit  required for each demo.