NY/NJ airports had been shooting snowy owls because of 5 recent collisions with planes... now the owls are being trapped.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/10/nyregion/snowy-owls-to-be-trapped-instead-of-shot-at-new-york-area-airports.html?_r=0

- Bruno

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM, John Bonin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I just spoke with a woman who saw the owl this morning.  It was on the bridge over the snowshed pond.
Maybe it will hang around.

John Bonin