Hi EWBers,

Hope everyone had a great break and is ready for the semester.  We
will be having our first general meeting Next Wednesday, January 22nd
at 6:00 in Votey 209.  There will be food so make sure to bring your
appetite!

Other General Announcements:

Professional Chapter meeting this Sunday, January 19th at 6:00.  If
anyone is interested in going let me know.

There are multiple volunteer opportunities coming up so take a chance
to fill out the googledoc linked below.  There is one opportunities
for the MLK holiday coming up that we need to know if you are
interested in ASAP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApoA9OLKPUfYdHJFV1F6eVk5dEJ0M3lsQ1NndWx1eUE#gid=0

See you soon!
Nora