I am looking for a vet to do a rabies clinic in Marshfield in March. Are there any towns in my area who host a rabies clinic, and if so, what vet do you use?

NOTICE: Under Vermontís public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658