Oxbow Vet from Bradford, Vt comes to Groton on March 19th 6-7 PM to do the
rabies clinic.

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk

1476 Scott Hwy.

Groton, VT 05046

802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday

8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm