We are looking for a Town Treasurer with in-depth knowledge of NEMRC.  Even
though we've been using NEMRC for a couple of years we need someone to sit
with us that has working experience and knowledge.  Our Auditors are now
using NEMRC and we're all having the same difficulties, such as:

-working with batch numbers

-looking up General Ledger journal entries previously made

-electronic payroll when we're cutting monthly checks to the State and qtrly
checks to VMERS but FICA/MEDI are still listed outstanding on our monthly
reconciliation report

The list is larger than this but it would be a great start.  Ernie Saunders
has been here and trained but it's not the same as someone who knows the ins
and outs based on the working needs of a municipality.

We're in the Northwest corner of Vermont so working in Bennington might not
be good for us!!!! Ha ha ha

If you would like to assist us in some way, even after the March election (I
know how busy everyone is right now), please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

  Roxanne N. Creller

  Alburgh Town Clerk/Treasurer

  Town of Alburgh