Hello Everyone,

I will not be able to attend Local Government Day.  I don't know how many
people will be attending that day.  I would still like to have then
conference call for those of us who cannot make it to local government day.
Let me know if you would like to participate in the call,  if we don't have
enough people for the call we will not hold it.

Thanks,

Stacy Jewell

Town Clerk / Treasurer

Town of St. Johnsbury