802-748-4331

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lewis, Trevor
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VSARA personnel transitions re: Records Management

Good morning everyone-

I've greatly appreciated the opportunities to work with and assist those of
you in local government with records issues for approximately the last three
years. The range and complexity of subjects that small local governments
deal with - and rise to the occasion for - in Vermont is probably
unparalleled anywhere else. Local officials meet those challenges with
professionalism and dedication.

I have recently accepted a position with the Vermont Agency of Education, as
its Education Contracts and Information Management Officer.

My last day at VSARA will be Friday February 7.

My supervisor Rachel Muse is familiar with the broad level of local
government records issues that I have been working on, and will be available
to assist you until VSARA identifies a new person who will specifically
focus on local government records and information issues. Contact
information can be found at:

http://vermont-archives.org/records/contact.htm

Thanks again for the opportunities to learn from and serve those of you who
serve Vermont's public at the local government level, and best wishes to
all!

Trevor

Trevor Lewis

Records Analyst &

Local Records Program Coordinator

Vermont State Archives & Records Administration

1078 U.S. Route 2, Middlesex

Montpelier, VT 05633-7701

802-828-1005 (tel.) | 802-828-3710 (fax)

802-828-3700 (main switchboard)

www.vermont-archives.org