Fax (802) 423-5423

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town of Danville
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 2:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pet Dealer Permits

Paulette:

Thank you for your input. I believe the kennel license is now replaced by
the Pet Dealer's License. Can you send me a copy of the form that you have
the owners sign?

Doreen:

I have the same problem here. We have a couple of hunters keeping beagles
for their own use and someone with sled dogs. They are not breeders, but
want a break on licenses. I am just a little uncertain how to deal with this
this year. It goes against my conscience to issue licenses to these people
when I know they don't really qualify, but I don't feel comfortable
confronting them either.

I have a call into VLCT for specific clarification that I can't find in ANY
of the piles of paper that I have downloaded from various sites. The State
Veterinarian's office can't answer these questions as they are no longer
involved in this licensing due to the legislature putting it in the hands of
the municipalities.

If I get any information from them, I will try to let anyone know that is
interested.

Sharon

On Friday, January 3, 2014 4:24 PM, Roberta Dana <[log in to unmask]>