So how are other towns handling the fact that the Tax Department will not
send out tax forms in bulk anymore, even if picked up?  We have a nightmare
on our hands with the elderly and computer illiterate.  We even tried to
have a local legislator pick some up and they were denied!  Yet, a local
resident had three booklets mailed to her and it cost over $5.00 in postage.
And that was before the postage increase this week!  Is this really going to
end up being the cost savings they hoped?  I really don't want to get into
printing a bunch, are any Towns doing that?

Cassandra Barbeau
Assistant Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
Please note new email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

find us on the web at www.benningtonvt.org/townclerk

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is
considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont
Public Records Law (1 V.S.A.  315-320). Thank You.