-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilson, Michelle
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: January 15 filing of the final 411

Town Clerks/Listers,

Please submit you electronic NEMRC 411/GL for 2013 to PVR for the final
reconciliation of the education fund. You can email a scanned copy of the
NEMRC hard copy of the 411 to me or mail it, either is fine.  Please do not
send a hard copy of your GL.

These need to be received no later than January 25th.

Michelle

Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief
Property Valuation and Review
Department of Taxes
133 State Street FL 1
Montpelier, VT  05633
802-828-6639  fax 828-2824

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential information
belonging to the Vermont Department of Taxes.  The information is intended
only for use of the individual or entity addressee.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information and any such action would subject you to civil and/or criminal
prosecution under state and Federal confidentiality laws.  If you received
this email in error, immediately notify us at 802-828-6639 for further
instructions.