$6 a week????
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Valerie Capels
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:34 AM
Subject: ISO Town Office cleaning services

Hi All,

Our long-time part-time cleaning person will be hanging up her sponge effective immediately (due to a non work-related injury) and we need to procure new cleaning services for the Town Office ASAP.  This person had been in the budget as a P/T employee at $6/week for as long as anyone can remember.  I presume she was an employee under the advice of VLCT because we supplied the vacuum and supplies.  We are wondering if we should switch to an outside contractor.

How do other Town Offices deal with cleaning services: outside contractor?  P/T employee?  Does anyone have a scope of work they can share?

Thanks,

--Valerie

Valerie Capels, Town Administrator

Town of Waitsfield