We have sent out the Marshall & Swift/Boeckl software licensing bills to all towns in hopes of also finding out what system everyone is utilizing.

We are asking each town to pay  the licensing fee if they have MicroSolve.  If you are using another CAMA system then please tell us what company you are using.  Note the message at the bottom of the attached letter.  We have included a paid return envelope for your convenience.

Thank you for your assistance,

Michelle

Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief

Property Valuation and Review