From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: rabies clinic

At the town garage?

At 04:23 PM 1/16/2014, you wrote:

Oxbow Vet from Bradford, Vt comes to Groton on March 19th 6-7 PM to do the rabies clinic.
Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk
1476 Scott Hwy.
Groton, VT 05046
802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm