Thanks Donna-what are the salaries for each and do you also have an assistant clerk & treasurer? I'm collecting info from different towns as my Selectboard is really behaving badly as far as I'm concerned. Mary

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna Fitch
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: clerk/treasurer salaries

In Calais, the two positions are voted on separately and listed separately in the budget. Both have the same salary and the treasurer's position includes anything and everything as listed in statute and in the treasurer's handbook...and probably MORE!

Donna Fitch
Calais Town Clerk & Treasurer
3120 Pekin Brook Road, E. Calais, VT 05650
802 456-8720