From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kristen Atwood
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: tax forms

My local library prints forms for people for free from the website, alternately I am offering to help people call the department of taxes to order their books and handing out the leaflet to all who ask.  I will not be printing them myself, but as I said I can direct people to the library which will print individual forms for folks.  Another good resource is the Area Agency on Aging where I know they help many of our seniors to file their taxes.  If you have an AAA I would contact them to see if they have resources for your residents as well.  So far the transition has been much more positive than I might have expected here in Barton, I hope you find the same success, presentation is key and if you present it in a positive light it is much more likely to be received in a positive way!

Regards,

Kristin