Note to Clerks outside Windham County.  Please feel free to join us in Brattleboro for this training.  RSVP info at end of email.

WINDHAM COUNTY CLERKS' & TREASURERS' DINNER AND MEETING

MONDAY,   FEBRUARY 10, 2014

5:30 P. M.

MARINA RESTAURANT, 28 SPRING TREE ROAD (OFF RTE. 5)  BRATTLEBORO

For full menu and direction go to  http://www.vermontmarina.com/

SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS

 Sandy Pinsonault, Dorset Town Clerk/past President, VMCTA

and

Pattie McCoy, Poultney Town Clerk/Treasurer/past President, VMCTA

The Marina allows individual orders from their dinner menu and will accept separate checks.  We will be meeting on the second floor mezzanine.

Please RSVP by Mon. 2/10, 10:00 am, so I can give the Marina a head count for dinner/meeting.

[log in to unmask] or 251-8129

Save the Date!!!

Hope you will be able to join us.

SEE YOU SOON!