From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lewis, Trevor
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VSARA personnel transitions re: Records Management

Good morning everyone-

I’ve greatly appreciated the opportunities to work with and assist those of you in local government with records issues for approximately the last three years. The range and complexity of subjects that small local governments deal with – and rise to the occasion for – in Vermont is probably unparalleled anywhere else. Local officials meet those challenges with professionalism and dedication.

I have recently accepted a position with the Vermont Agency of Education, as its Education Contracts and Information Management Officer.

My last day at VSARA will be Friday February 7.

My supervisor Rachel Muse is familiar with the broad level of local government records issues that I have been working on, and will be available to assist you until VSARA identifies a new person who will specifically focus on local government records and information issues. Contact information can be found at:

http://vermont-archives.org/records/contact.htm

Thanks again for the opportunities to learn from and serve those of you who serve Vermont’s public at the local government level, and best wishes to all!

Trevor

Trevor Lewis

Records Analyst &

Local Records Program Coordinator

Vermont State Archives & Records Administration

1078 U.S. Route 2, Middlesex

Montpelier, VT 05633-7701

802-828-1005 (tel.) | 802-828-3710 (fax)

802-828-3700 (main switchboard)

www.vermont-archives.org