I was able to get a pdf draft copy of the book of woof by contacting VLCT. I tried to send it to you, but the muninet will not take that attachment. Marge Peff [log in to unmask]

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town of Danville
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pet Dealer Permits

Does anyone understand how the Pet Dealer Permits are going to work this year as opposed to the former Kennel/Special Licenses? Is there any literature for us to use (other than the statutes)? I would like to be able to at least appear to know what I am talking about when these people come in to renew. We have a total of 7.

Thanks,

Sharon