I may interested in this position... Do you pay mileage?

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Wallingford Town Administrator <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Tara

Have you decided whether you would like to return next summer as program director? If so, do you have any recommendations for the Select Board as to the number of weeks the program should run…and which weeks?

Also, could you email me a couple of photos from last summer’s rec program so I can include the pictures in the annual Town Report?

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Sandi Switzer

Wallingford Town Administrator

www.wallingfordvt.com

(802) 446-2872

(802) 446-3174 (fax)

Office hours: Mon & Wed 8:00-Noon; Tues & Th 10:30-2:30 p.m.

Wallingford's FRONT PORCH FORUM is here!  Join your neighbors today on Front Porch Forum by signing up at http://frontporchforum.com.  We will be eliminating the Neighborhood Watch system.

--
Heidi Racht, Huntington Town Clerk
CVC

"Everything can have drama if it's done right. Even a pancake."
 —Julia Child