I have downloaded the Big Book of Woof, but it doesn't answer my specific questions. i.e. If we sell a Pet Dealer's License, do we sell a regular license for each adult dog, or do they get the breeding license that covers up to 10 pets? (In that case, we issue regular licenses, but don't charge up to 10). It says the Breeding License is "Completely Voluntary". What does that mean? According to the rules, a Pet Dealer sells dogs from three or more litters, minimum. Does that mean that if someone breeds less than 2 litters doesn't qualify and has to get a "regular" license?
Also, how do we deal with pet owners who are just licensing their herd of hunting dogs? Because the legislature has decided to put the responsibility on the municipal offices in issuing these licenses I would like to have some clarity.

Sharon