I agree Sharon they are not answering our questions. It is now time to start licensing dogs.

Looking at a sheet I got last year at a seminar, I am wondering if the Kennel License ($10.00) is now a Pet Dealers Permit now ($25.00) is the Special License ($30.00) now the Breeders License? Is it still going to be $30.00 for the first 10 dogs as before, plus the $1.00 for each license sold? After the 10 dogs –eleven plus $3.00 each under the (special or Breeders license)?

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk

1476 Scott Hwy.

Groton, VT 05046

802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday

8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm