Groton did not receive any either in 2013.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bobbi Brimblecombe
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 4:52 PM
Subject: Lister training funds

Did anyone received lister training funds during 2013? I spoke to Bill Johnson a few weeks ago and he said he didn't think they would have time to issue the funds before the end of 2013... we used to get the payment in November.

NOTICE: Under Vermontís public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658