  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pet Dealer Permits

You can download that from the Dept of Agriculture website, along with the
information that you are supposed to hand out to anyone who gets a permit.

http://agriculture.vermont.gov/animal_health/registrations_licensing/pet_dea
ler

I could only find a draft of the book of woof on VLCT's website - does
anyone know if it's been finalized? Maybe you could send a link?