Town of Rupert also interested.

  Andrea Lenhardt, Clerk

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 09:11:00 -0500, Gene Craft  wrote:

         I would like to be included.

Gene Craft
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Vershire
(802) 685-2227

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and
any attachments is privileged and confidential and may contain
information that is protected by law. It is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s) indicated above. Use or disclosure of information
e-mailed in error is respectfully prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete the