Town of Rupert also interested.

Andrea Lenhardt, Clerk

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 09:11:00 -0500, Gene Craft <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I would like to be included.
Gene Craft
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Vershire
(802) 685-2227

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments is privileged and confidential and may contain information that is
protected by law. It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated
above. Use or disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
and immediately delete the original message.