We have quite a few older machines (including many in the 8-9 year old
category). Although it would be great to be able to never have anything
older than 4-5 years, it's just not realistic for us at this time.

Since we use Ubuntu Linux, we find that the older machines are quite
serviceable. Both Firefox and Chrome run nicely on them, so 90+ percent of
what we currently do is covered by those browsers.

We're always willing to provide a little demo if anyone's interested.

FWIW,

I\/I ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed.*
*Technology Coordinator **Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont*