Elizabeth McCarthy just got back from BETTS conference and I just
attended two Launch events from Google at FETC.  Google unveiled some
exciting new options for schools.  We'd love to hangout  and provide
updates about what we've learned while attending recent Google launch
events.  Interested in joining us in a Google Hang Out with us to
learn more or ask questions.

Our Google Tools for Schools team is going to be doing a series of
Hangouts where we can chat about these new options. We'd like to
invite any of our colleagues from School IT to join us for this series
of Hangouts.

Our first Hangout is going to focus on the brand new Google EDU
Learning Center  and some new options for Certification  Lot's of
differentiations here from classroom teacher certifications all the
way to trainer certifications.

You can check it out at http://www.google.com/edu/training/

And of course we'd love to have you join us to learn more about what
we saw at these Launch Events and what we found most exciting for
schools

Sign up below and we'll send you an invite to the hangout.  If you can
make more than one time, please check more than 1 box so we can
accommodate interested folks with the 10 users per hangout limit.

This Hangout will focus on the new Google Training Center and new
Certifications.  Hangout Date:  Tuesday Feb 4, 2014.

http://goo.gl/0nqkSP

We'll also have future Hangouts to chat about some of the other
exciting topics trying to keep each Hangout focused on different
topics announced in the recent launch.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com