Austine School

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sonic wall

Good Afternoon,

We installed a DVR Camera system on our network. When given a DHCP address I
am able to access it just fine. If given a static IP I cant talk to it or
ping. Gateway, subnet and DNS are all the same. Thoughts?

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

 Sample Logo
<https://www.certificationlogobuilder.com/images/certtracks/MCITP.gif>

Enterprise Administrator on Windows ServerR 2008

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/zFn1nNfbjDaYxwDXoYomfnFVcpHC4Mk6kr-5uQ1zb
ccTYrIklAZfMOku9QQM7g_xTmzWb5vQmA1EIxlD-WTiSB7FuvJbAgQJytkhwh4Wv_AJgZ-vrJ4>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MrAhnwfmC9g_e21je3ryT3j3KIvSrEfcvVMEU7s62
MrzUqYvsCB9PI9FWgnlso9ZSnCmRo42HB42Ok9KNtaF01SBU0_wv037Qsd1mS-aY3mSM6AbYhY>

  _____

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or
privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access
such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you
destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in
error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify
the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then
permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding
to anyone or retaining a copy.