ive heard "speak it!" is decent, but i have no actual experience with it. i did check out the voices and it sounds pretty good to me, although still kind of robotic sounding but pronounces correctly from what i saw. theres a review on youtube that shows its features. it doesnt show it highlighting words in the review, but it does say it in the description