It probably relates to the fact that Apple says that we're not supposed to
have more than one device tied to one Apple ID (according to the info at
their Fall tech update).  We're supposed to be using managed distribution
for everything.

I tried to downloading it to our VPP account but got a message that "an
unknown error had occurred."

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School