We don't have a written policy, but I have disabled the ability for others
to tag photos on our school and classroom webpages.  The other issues, I
would hesitate to regulate.  How would you monitor/enforce this?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd