I hesitate to suggest any specific technology skills for SBAC testing or spending time with the mechanics of computer use rather than focusing on the use of technology/computers for learning in everyday practice. If you look at what the SBAC tests are asking of students then you will see they need to read online text,  type written response to open ended prompts, watch videos and math animations, record their voices, . If learning units are based on common core standards which implies the use of digital learning then students will have the experience to do well on the tests...This means shifting to digital learning and putting digital devices/computers into their hands for these learning experiences. i.e. 1:1