We use TeachPoint in our district and folks are pretty happy with it.

Diane

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> anyone got anything new to say about existing classroom walk though
> services?
>
> anything that people have given up on or turned to new?
>
> We had tried Teachscape and saw a VPA demo of Teachpoint.
>
> thx

Diane Stacy
Director of Technology
Barre Supervisory Union

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and
utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and
acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and
communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road
map within the BSU educational community.”