We use TeachPoint in our district and folks are pretty happy with it.

Diane

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
anyone got anything new to say about existing classroom walk though services?

anything that people have given up on or turned to new?

We had tried Teachscape and saw a VPA demo of Teachpoint.

thx

Diane Stacy
Director of Technology
Barre Supervisory Union

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community.”