All UVM Students:

IMPORTANT:  Emergency Notification Test on Thursday.
Please input/update your Emergency Contact Information (including CatAlert).
See directions below!

CATALERT TEST THIS THURSDAY
The Campus Emergency Operations Team will be conducting a test of UVM's CatAlert Notification System this Thursday afternoon (1/30/14) between classes.  Every student will automatically receive an e-mail message and/or cell phone voice or text alerts at this time, depending upon the emergency notification options you chose.  We are required, by federal law, to conduct this test even if a CatAlert has already been issued within the same academic year.

Thank you for helping to keep our campus community safe.

Sincerely,
Annie Stevens
Vice Provost for Student Affairs