Unfortunately we were unable to relocate it. However, there's lots of
habitat in the area and it could very well have just moved back into one of
the vast open fields that are not viewable from the road. While we viewed
it, it moved around between several trees and even got into a scuffle with
two Peregrines and a Bald Eagle that were there, so it didn't appear as
though it was just passing through (that's my optimistic guess, anyway). It
would definitely be worth searching this spot and surrounding area some
more. There are lots of raptors of all sorts in the area.

-Tyler