I have been fortunate to view both the NHO in Waterbury and the Snowy Owls
in Addison. I would very much enjoy getting better photos than I am able to
with my little camera! and wonder if anyone could suggest a camera/lens
that would do them justice - not professional by any means, just want to
get some nice shots if I could. (I know there are many, many excellent
cameras and photographers out there! - just seeking advice on getting
started!)
Thank you very much,
Deb Sharpe
Richmond

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 7:14 PM, Jeffrey Sonshine <[log in to unmask]