Hi all,

Yesterday two friends and I drove around in the areas of Addison County
(Dead Creek area) where Snowy Owls have been reported in the late morning.
We took a break for lunch at the Bridge Restaurant and returned for a
shorter time of looking around 1:30 before returning to Ticonderoga, NY.
We saw no Snowy Owls. If afternoon is better, I will keep that in mind the
next time I return to look for them.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:22 PM, Ken Copenhaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone else has observed more Snowy activity in the
> afternoon than morning.  If so, it might be a good thing to know for
> increasing the odds of finding them.

Nancy A. Carter
Ticonderoga, NY