I made trip out to Waterbury Center yesterday to try for the owl. It was
pouring and the pull-off was very slick, but it was worth it as a got a
couple good looks at the owl. I first spotted it on a power line about 100
feet from Rt. 100 on Gregg Hill Road. It then flew to a dead tree
overlooking the field at the southwest corner of the intersection, where I
watched it for a while. It flew off when I turned around to put my camera
back in the car and I was unable to relocate it. A couple other birders
from MA showed up and were still looking for it when I left. I only managed
to get a few bad pictures, but it was still worth the trip!

Kevin