You can find a neat tool for looking at satellite images of ice closures on
Lake Champlain on NOAA's website: http://www.erh.noaa.gov/btv/html/lake.php#

Almost all the way at the bottom there's a section called "Lake Champlain
Ice Coverage (MODIS Satellite Imagery)" that currently has images from Dec
12 - Jan 15. There should be an updated image in the next couple of days.

Teage O'Connor
Naturalist Educator
Crow's Path <http://www.crowspath.org> | CP Blog<http://blog.crowspath.org/>
Wild Burlington Blog <http://wildburlington.blogspot.com>