This is a segment that was broadcast on ABCNews Nightline sometime this
year that I just stumbled on, and I don't even know how to describe it
properly.  It involves vulture conservation efforts in Nepal, and then
feeding a free-flying tame Egyptian vulture from the fist in mid-air
while paragliding at I think they said 5,000 feet up-- with the
Himalayas in the background.  Some of the video is from a small camera
strapped to the tame vulture.  Then a local wild Egyptian vulture comes
along and takes exception to the whole thing.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/parahawking-adventure-nepal-19378902

Jane
(Shoreham)