Fantastic!  Great photo - couldn't be much better to confirm this awesome
bird!  Congratulations, Tyler, Ted, and Kaylee. What a great way to start a
new year!

And oh, wow, do I identify with and sympathize with all who were there but
not at the right moment.  On Saturday (while everyone was driving around
looking for owls) my husband and I were doing our 2nd of the season Winter
Raptor Survey. Gage Road is part of our route.  We tallied 42 raptors for
the day in our prescribed survey area - 22 Red-tails, 17 Roughlegs, 1
Sharpie, 2 Snowy Owls.  (best non-raptor bird of the day was a Flicker on
Lake Street, just south of the W.Addison General Store)

Happy New Year to all,

Susan Fogleman

(VT-er living in NH)